I I See Elvis
I See Elvis Players Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Teamspeak

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Don1
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 1:23 pm    Post subject: Teamspeak Reply with quote

I missed this update back in August. Anyone running a TS server might want to check which version they are using.

Quote:
Greetings TeamSpeak community!

We have released a new version of the TeamSpeak 2 Server. Version 2.0.23.19 contains numerous security patches, including a hotfix which patches a recently discovered exploit which could allow an attacker to read files on the local hard disk where the TeamSpeak server is installed. We urge you to update your server binary files as quickly as possible. Downloads are available from our Downloads page.

In most cases if you are using a recent version of the server, you will only need to download and replace the "Updated Executable" for your relative operating system. However, a full distribution package for 2.0.23.19 is also available.

You can also find the latest client versions on the following page too.

Click Image
Post new topic   Reply to topic    I See Elvis Forum Index -> General Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: