I I See Elvis
I See Elvis Players Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

GTA IV

View previous topic :: View next topic  
JohnClark
Need To Get Out More !
Need To Get Out More !

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 6:30 pm    Post subject: GTA IV Reply with quote

GTA IV

It hit the net last night Shocked 13,85 GB

http://www.youtube.com/v/hKSk1bW9qzw

Grand Theft Auto IV is a sandbox-style action-adventure video game developed by Rockstar North.[15] It is the ninth title in the Grand Theft Auto series and the first in its fourth generation. The game was immediately preceded by Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas.

The game is set in a redesigned rendition of Liberty City, a fictional city based heavily on modern day New York City. It follows Niko Bellic, a war veteran from Eastern Europe, who comes to the United States in search of the American Dream,but quickly becomes entangled in a seedy underworld of gangs, crime, and corruption. Like other games in the series, GTA IV is composed of elements from driving games and third-person shooters, and features "open-world" gameplay that gives players more control over their playing experience. GTA IV is the first console game in the series to feature an online multiplayer mode, which contains fifteen different game types.

System requirements:

Minimum:

Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 1,8 GHz, AMD Athlon X2 64 2,4 GHz
Operative memory: 1,5 GB
16 Gb Hdd
Video card: 256 Mb NVIDIA 7900 / 256 Mb ATI X190

Recommended:

Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad 2,4 GHz, AMD Phenom X3 2,1 GHz
Operative memory: 2 Gb (Windows XP) / 2,5 Gb (Windows Vista)
18 Gb hdd
Video card: 512 Mb NVIDIA 8600 / 512 Mb ATI 3870.

*Interface language - english, french, german, italian, spanish, russian, chinese and japanese*

NOTE: There is no crack included in this download, and there dosen't seem to be a working one either at the time of posting.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    I See Elvis Forum Index -> General Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: